Thursday 25 October 2012

The Thing Between You and Me-When life goes filmy


Got this yesterday from justbooks.
Have read just a few pages...haven't got interested into that book deeply yet, but found it good.
Like certain pieces , will write it here.(found some lines very emotional ....)

Money provides you the birthright to laugh - no matter who you are- but if you are poor, the others have the birthright to laugh at you - no matter who you are.

--------------------------------------------------------

You must have a good start to win the race.

----------------------------------------------------------

Why do you make easy things complicated?

---------------------------------------------------------

I never knew exactly how I looked, and I never wanted to know. I just wanted to be a wealthy man.Their money makes them lovable.

--------------------------------------------------

"Don't you think that you should stop wasting your time chasing girls?"I asked James as a well-wisher.
"Swami Vivekananda once said ,'wake up and run...and don't stop before you achieve your ultimate aim'.'I will also run until I make hundreds of girlfriends."

-------------------------------

Will start reading again and and lines I like before writing the review for it.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Archita,

    Was wondering, if you finished reading this book. Please post a review if possible.

    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure,
    Can you tell me your emailid , will share the review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, sorry didn't check this after 2-3 days a coz I thought you wouldn't be checking it anymore. Here it goes, my email:

    lifeisbeautiful.sagar@gmail.com


    Thanks a ton!

    Sagar

    ReplyDelete